Silentnight Safe Night Cot Mattress, Mini-Pocket
- Individual mini pocket springs provide firm, responsive support giving added comfort for a quality sleep.
- 3D mesh structure promotes free flow of air so baby can breathe freely through the material for a safer sleep.
- Foam free. Contains only clean and odourless polyester fillings.
- Removable, washable covers.
- Cot mattress dimensions: 70cm x 140cm x 10cm
Silentnight Safe Night Cot Mattress, Mini-Spring
Safe Nights cot mattresses are designed to ensure your little ones get a safe and comfortable night's sleep while they grow.
The new range includes: a Foam Free cot mattress and Mini Spring cot mattress, which both feature an innovative hi-tech 3D mesh structure, allowing a free flow of air, so babies can breathe freely through the material for a safer night's sleep.
Purotex CoverEach mattress provides a naturally hypoallergenic environment that prevents dust mites, allergies and skin irritations, a breathable cover and fillings which prevent overheating and a removable, washable cover also makes each mattress easy to clean.
This is a environmental alternative to foam. The Airstream i-fibre is safer for babies which is fully recyclable, carries no odour and promotes comfort, support and pressure relief for your little one.
Sleep Surface - 58% Polyester / 27% Modacrylic / 15% Viscose
|Choose your style||No|
|Silentnight Studio ID||No|
- Mattresses & Divans Standard Delivery (from 14 days). We provide a free professional two man delivery service that will deliver your purchases to your room of choice. This service includes the set-up of your bed or mattress in your chosen room, plus the removal and takeaway of the packaging. We deliver most items Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm. On Average products can be delivered from 10 days using this delivery option.
Some product and location restrictions can apply
For restricted areas an additional charge may be required and your delivery may take longer than the times detailed above, we will confirm these as you checkout your order.
Headboard only purchases will be delivered to door step only and are not included in our 2 man set up service
For more information please view our delivery information
If you have added our Take-back/Removal Service to your order
Mattresses and beds to be removed must be in a safe, non-hazardous condition and the premises from which they are to be removed must be accessible and not hazardous or dangerous to enter or to remove the mattresses or divan beds from, in the opinion of our delivery operatives or delivery operatives working on behalf of us. Additionally, any bedframes/bedsteads must be fully dismantled prior to collection, failure to do so will result in refusal to remove this item.
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receipt. Provided you have not slept on the product and after we have received the product back, we will then refund you in full, alternatively we can also offer you store credit to the value of the item.
Do you deliver products outside the United Kingdom?
No, our delivery service is limited to the UK including Northern Ireland.